What are cookies:
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by the websites you visit. They are widely used in order to allow websites to work properly, remember your preferences, improve user experience and provide information to the owners of the website.
Categories of Cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate around the web pages and the various features.
- Preferences cookies:These cookies allow our website to remember information that changes how the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region you are in, where applicable / enabled.
- Statistic cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the website.
- Marketing cookies:These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. These are generally placed by advertising networks, such as Google. We do not have third-party advertising on our website, so we do not use targeting cookies for advertising purposes. We may use them, however, for gathering analytics and intelligence about the site. These cookies only use anonymous identifiers and have no way of associating identifiable users.
- Third-party cookies: Some cookies we use are from third-party companies, which provide us with web analytics and intelligence about our websites. We do not have control over third-party cookies. This website uses Google Analytics (GA), an analysis tool provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). GA use their own cookies to help us better analyse how users use this site, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on, and how long you are on our site. In addition to GA, we may use various social media and other third-party features on our website including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Zoom, Lu.ma and YouTube.
How to block cookies:
The information collected via cookies on our website remains anonymous and does not include any identifiable information about the website user. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website. The currently available methods to opt out of Google Analytics and to block us and others from using your personal data for analytical purposes are located at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.